BETON ENGINEERING INC (BEI) DOES NOT HAVE ANY AFFILIATES, BRANCHES, LICENSEES, ASSOCIATES, SUBSIDIARIES OR EMPLOYEES OUTSIDE OF CANADA.
ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION INCLUDING COMPANY’S LOGO CONTAINED WITHIN THIS SITE SHALL NOT BE USED IN ANY WAY THAT SUGGESTS YOU ARE ASSOCIATED WITH BEI.
Founded in 2006, Beton Engineering Inc. (BEI) is an engineering consulting firm based in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Our prime objective is to serve our clients by delivering timely and cost effective solutions and providing the highest standard of engineering services. BEI provides engineering, construction and project management services.
Our talented, professional, client-focused people have experience and knowledge to develop a structure that is sound, easier to build and meets our client's needs. BEI's design expertise can be applied to existing and new facilities.
Our core services are:
• Building structures (3D analysis, design and optimizing building system using BIM Software).
• Industrial and Warehouse facilities.
• Equipment foundations, table tops and elevated structures (static and dynamic analysis and design).
• Seismic design, evaluations and upgrades.
• Vibration analysis and design.
• Mechanical and piping.
• 3D Mechanical system design and simulation using SolidWorks®.
BEI and its employees are active members of the following associations and organizations:
• Board for Professional Engineers, Land Surveyors, and Geologists (State of California)
• Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Alberta (APEGA)
• Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of British Columbia (APEGBC)
• Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Manitoba (APEGM)
• Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Saskatchewan (APEGS)
• Project Management Institute (PMI)