Argentine tango dance lessons in North Sydney and Eastern suburbs of Sydney. Specialising in tango for social dancing and as a wedding dance.
So Tango's principal instructor is Sophia Alvarez de Lautour who is the current Australian Tango Salon champion. She has been teaching tango since 2001 and has taught literally thousands of people to dance tango.
So Tango is the best place to learn to dance the fun, romantic and sexy partner dance of Argentine tango!
- has dedicated and experienced instructors
- ensures that all its courses are structured and sequenced to suit our students' skill levels, from complete beginners to advanced.
- provides free videoed dance lesson reviews of all moves covered in its courses
- draws upon a pool of experienced tango dancers to gender balance classes
- includes an extra 30 mins of supervised practice time in our group dance lessons
- limits class sizes - for plenty of 1:1 attention and adjustments from instructors.
- organises tango parties ('milongas') and visits to others around Sydney.